Henkelman Falcon 2-60
The Henkelman Falcon 2-60 double chamber machine is a model that allows loading and unloading of one chamber while the other chamber is being processed, achieving very high outputs using one operator.
The Falcon 2-60 is constructed in the lower part from stainless steel, and the chambers and hood from aluminium with a wear-resistant epoxy coating.
The Busch 063M3/hr vacuum pump is inbuilt in the lower part, with easy access for servicing. Each chamber has a set of infill boards for varying product heights, and the maximum product height is 235mm.
The sealing bars are mounted in the hood and are available in two formats – front and rear 450mm long, with the distance between the bars at 580mm; or left and right 680mm long, with the distance between the bars at 325mm.
Twin sealing wires are used with either format. The machine hood has a viewing window and the machine is mounted on wheels, two of which are swivel braked execution.
The Henkelman Falcon 2-60 is available in both single phase 240V, and three phase 415V.
The best value for money fully supported vacuum packer in the UK today.
Double chamber floor standing models
- Stainless steel housing
- Aluminium vacuum chamber
- Aluminium lid with sight glass
- Easily removable silicon holders
- Sealing mechanism mounted in lid
- Insert plates for adjusting vacuum chamber height
- Vacuum optimal final vacuum 99.98% (0.2 Mbar)
- Gas-flush for product protection and longer shelf life
- Soft-air for protection of product and packaging
- Double seal 2×3.5mm convex sealing wire
- Digitally controlled timer/10 default programmes
- Trennseal 1×3.5mm convex sealing wire + 1×1.1mm round cutting wire (option)
- Bi-Active seal – upper and lower sealing bars (option)
- Sensor control – set percentage pressure for vacuum and gas functions for accurate and constant packaging results (option)
- Digital maintenance program for pump, operating hours counter, service indicator programme, sleeper function etc
- Optional ESD configuration – to pack electronics in a clean room
External Dimensions: 1060 x 880 x 1070mm
Internal Dimensions: 450 x 580 x 235mm Each Chamber
Capacity Pump: 063 m3/h
Machine Cycle: 15-40 Sec
Voltage: 230V/400V – 3-50 Hz
Power: 2.4 – 3.5 KWContact us for price:
+44 (0)1366 324164