Henkelman Falcon 80
All stainless steel construction lower part with wear-resistant, epoxy coated aluminium chamber and hood, inbuilt Busch 100M3/hr vacuum pump, clear view glass panel in the hood with two gas struts for smooth lid opening, lid close lock when not in use, sealing bars mounted in the hood, optional slant plate with adjustable backstop for liquid or sous-vide pouches, digital control system with 10 program menu and Busch vacuum pump conditioning program, vacuum stop facility for liquid products.
The perfect solution for (raw or cooked) for restaurants, sous-vide applications and test kitchens.
Optional stainless steel cabinet available with two shelves for vacuum pouch storage, lockable swivel wheels on one end.
The best value for money, fully supported vacuum packer in the UK today.
Single chamber floor standing models
- Stainless steel housing
- Aluminium vacuum chamber
- Aluminium lid with sight glass
- Easily removable silicon holders
- Sealing mechanism mounted in lid with 4 seal bar configuration options
- Insert plates for adjusting vacuum chamber height
- Optimal final vacuum 99.98% (0.2Mbar)
- Gas-flush for product protection and longer shelf life (option)
- Soft-air for protection of product and packaging (option)
- Double seal 2×3.5mm convex sealing wire
- Trennseal 1×3.5mm convex sealing wire + 1×1.1mm round cutting wire
- Digitally controlled timer/10 default programmes
- Bi-Active seal – upper and lower sealing bars (option)
- Sensor control – set percentage pressure for vacuum and gas functions for accurate and consistent packaging results
- Digital maintenance program for pump, operating hours counter, service indicator programs, sleeper function, etc
- Optional ESD configuration – to pack electronics in a clean room
External Dimensions: 900 x 820 x 1070mm
Internal Dimensions: 800 x 500 x 235mm
Capacity Pump: 100 m3/h
Machine Cycle: 15-40 Sec
Voltage: 230V/400V – 3-50 Hz
Power: 3.0 – 5.0 KW