Henkelman Marlin 90
All stainless steel construction with inbuilt Busch 063M3/hr vacuum pump, pressed stainless steel chamber, clear view flat acrylic hood with two gas struts for smooth lid opening, lid close lock when not in use, wireless connection to sealing bars, power transfer to sealing bar by lift pistons, digital control system with 10 program menu and Busch vacuum pump conditioning program, vacuum stop facility for liquid products.
The perfect solution for (raw or cooked) for restaurants, sous-vide applications and test kitchens.
The machine cabinet is stainless steel and is available with lockable swivel wheels on one end.
Floor standing model
- Stainless steel housing
- Stainless steel vacuum chamber for optimal hygiene
- Transparent lid
- Easily removable sealing bars in vacuum chamber
- Insert plates for adjusting vacuum chamber height
- Optimal final vacuum 99.98% (0.2Mbar)
- Gas-flush for product protection and longer shelf life (option)
- Soft-air for protection of product and packaging
- Double seal 2 x 3.5mm convex sealing wire – two seal bar configuration options
- Trennseal 1×3.5mm convex sealing wire + 1×1.1mm round cutting wire
- Digitally controlled timer /10 default programs
- Bi-Active seal – upper and lower sealing bars
- Sensor control – set percentage pressure for vacuum and gas functions for accurate and consistent packaging results
- Digital maintenance program for pump, operating hours counter, service indicator program, sleeper function etc
External Dimensions: 1065 x 480 x 960mm
Internal Dimensions: 890 x 320 x 100mm
Capacity Pump: 063 m3/h
Machine Cycle: 15-40 Sec
Power: 2.4 – 3.1 KW