Henkelman Polar 52
All stainless steel construction, very popular floor standing, single chamber machine with inbuilt Busch 063M3/hr vacuum pump, flat plate stainless steel, easy clean bed with volumetric infill boards, easy lift off silicon anvil sections, digital control system with 10 program menu, soft air facility and Busch pump conditioning program as standard, optional gas flushing, sensor control with vacuum plus, and H2O sensor easily added to the specification if required. The sealing bars are mounted left & and right side, 520mm long with twin sealing wires. Distance between the seal bars is 500mm. This is a robust, high output model for processors, butchers, ^restaurants, delicatessens, etc.
Mounted on wheels, two of which are swivel braked execution.
The best value for money, fully supported vacuum packer in the UK today.
Single chamber floor standing model
- Stainless steel housing
- Stainless steel flat working plate
- Stainless steel hood
- Removeable silicon pad holders for easy cleaning of the working plate
- Set of infil plates for volumetric reduction of the chamber to allow optimum output
- Soft air facility as standard for bone in or sharp products – reduces pouch puncture during air re-entry
- Gas flush easily fitted. (option)
- Double seal as standard – 2×3.5mm convex wires. Seal & cut off wire can be supplied at no extra cost
- Digital control system with 10 program menu, Busch vacuum pump conditioning program, and soft air facility as standard. Hours counter, service indicator and sleeper functions in the software as standard
- Bi active sealing. (option)
- Optional sensor control available for accurate and consistent packaging results when gas flushing
External Dimensions: 700x730x1100mm (wxdxh)
Internal Dimensions: 00x520x200mm (wxdxh)
Capacity Pump: Busch 063M3/hr
Machine Cycle: 15-40 Sec
Voltage: 1 phase 240V or 3 phase 415V